Wednesday

Bundu Bashing Berlin Style

Ok, this is a little outing I had when it was still sunny 2 weeks back.  I went to Tiergarten  which is a like Berlin's Central Park (smaller) and Port Elizabeth's St. George's Park (much bigger).  It was a great outing that I probably will do a few more times, especially when it gets colder.  I only covered a small part of the park by foot and next time will explore another part.  Wish I had Chipi (my dog) with me as she would've loved being there.  This is a map of the garden which you find everywhere with a big red arrow to show you where exactly in the garden you find yourself.  Very helpful.  I started in the top left corner and ended at the bottom right corner of the map.  So still have much to explore.  




Just to give you an idea of how large - that's my foot
In the background is the victory column
Amanda working on her thesis


Streetlamp and victory tower
View down Straße des 17. Juni
Beautiful view from one of the little bridges - thought this would make a very interesting puzzle to build
Unfortunately, one can't braai in the garden. 













1 comment:

  1. Just looking at the pictures gives you that peaceful feeling of a park!

    ReplyDelete