Monday

Skyping from Berlin

This post is specifically for my nieces, Brigitte and Cassandra in South Africa.  We miss one another a lot and tonight we got the opportunity to Skype on another, thanks to my brother who brought them to Ouma and Oupa's house to Skype.  
Cassandra and Daddy
Making a joke with me - look at those naughty eyes!
Do you like my jersey, Amanda?  It's got hearts on.  
Cascas peeking in - so typical of her.  I miss them so much!
Having a deep chat here about the box of goodies I posted to them last week
And last but not least - some things never change - my brother being silly

2 comments:

  1. Awesome!!!! The festival of lights.. the park bench.. I hope I can get this comment on the blog. It's Barbs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is Barbs: This blog is awesome!!!! I hope this comment gets on the blog.

    ReplyDelete